The Australasian Melanoma Conference 2016CPD Points
Delegates that register for The Australasian Melanoma Conference may be accredited for their attendance from the following colleges:
- Australian College of Rural & Remote Medicine (ACRRM) – 13 Core PDP Points
- Australasian College of Dermatologists (ACD) – 13 CPD Points
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) – 12 CPD Points in Maintenance of Knowledge & Skills.
To be accredited for these colleges please contact the Conference Mangers.
Colleges that have self-directed CPD Programs include:
- The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA)
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP)
Apply for CPD Points from these two colleges by logging into your account.
Registrations have closed
28 – 29 October 2016 – Conference Dates